Monday, May 4, 2009

The most annoying thing, EVER!

I look at my computer, wondering why people are idiots. No, not everyone. Just people who use abbreviations while talking. Hey, instead of saying LOL, why don't you actually laugh. Instead of saying ROFL, why don't you just roll on the ground and laugh (OK, not the best idea, but still stop saying it.) It seriously gives me the shits. On the computer, that's OK, I'll use it on the pc, but in real life? There's no point.

Conversation in the future: "Oh bill, what's happening?"
"Nothing."
"Oh, LOL."
"Yes, ROFL."
"Bill FTW!"
"BRB."
"K!"
(comes back)
"Did you see the CMATC?"
"No, WIC?
"Y"
"YGDDFHH."
"TTS^S936473.0-5@."
"-BREG--_0x&554546?"">:{{"

Confusing, isn't it? That's what it's like to me when people are using computer abbreviations in day to day conversations. Heres an idea... GET A BETTER VOCABULARY! God, it's not that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment